2019 Top Laser Treatments in New Jersey
Laser treatments offer men and women exceptional results without the downtime and recovery of surgery. What are the most popular technologies for men and women? Here is the list of the 2019 top laser treatments in New Jersey.
EMSCULPT®: Build Muscle — Reduce Fat
Nonsurgical fat reduction is one of the fastest growing segments of aesthetic medicine. Most technologies target fat cells directly. While this is effective, the approach does not address poor muscle tone. This is where EMSCULPT® stands out from other fat reduction treatments.
- Builds muscle to burn fat more efficiently
- No downtime
- 30 minutes twice a week for two weeks (four treatments)
- Almost 20% reduction in fat and more than 15% increase in muscle mass
- Maintenance treatments every four to six weeks
IPL: One Treatment for Common Concerns
Even though intense pulsed light (IPL) is not technically a laser treatment, it has made our list for the top treatments this year. The key difference between IPL and laser is that lasers deliver a specific color of light, whereas IPL delivers multiple colors of light, meaning it can target several problems in the skin with a single treatment.
- Recommended for age spots, unwanted veins, rosacea, sun damage and other signs of aging
- No downtime
- 20 to 30 minutes per treatment
- Three to six monthly treatments for best results
- Skin is slightly red and may have some swelling for up to several days
Fraxel Laser: Treat Problems on the Surface
The Fraxel laser is a skin resurfacing treatment that works by stimulating your body to produce new collagen. The laser energy penetrates the skin and creates microscopic linear openings in the skin. New cells develop in the openings to replace the older, damaged cells.
- Used for hyperpigmentation, dull complexion, acne scars, age spots, fine lines and other superficial flaws
- 20 to 30 minutes per session
- Skin is red initially then begins to peel
- One to five monthly or semi-monthly sessions
Ultherapy® is a nonsurgical skin tightening treatment that uses ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production. Collagen is the protein that gives the skin volume and lift.
- Recommended for the chin, neck, eyebrow area, décolletage and other areas
- No downtime
- 30 to 90 minutes per treatment
- Skin may be slightly pinkish for two to three hours
- One treatment for optimum results
- Maximum collagen production after two to six months
Start 2019 with a Laser Treatment at Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of NY and NJ
To learn more about EMSCULPT®, IPL, Fraxel, Ultherapy® and our other cosmetic laser treatments, contact Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of NY and NJ today to schedule a consultation.