Laser Treatments in New York and New Jersey
One of the premier laser and cosmetic dermatology treatment, research and training centers in the United States, Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey is a state-of-the-art facility using the most advanced laser and cosmetic dermatology approaches available for the treatment of cosmetic and medical skin issues for the residents of New York and New Jersey. Adults, children and infants come from around the world for treatment of conditions ranging from scar removal to cosmetic rejuvenation. The center is recognized both nationally and internationally for its leadership role in the area of skin laser technology.
Curious how our facility stacks up to other medical spas? Our points of difference are sure to impress you.
- Technology That Surpasses the Rest: Our facility utilizes over 70 different laser devices to help patients achieve optimal results. Our ability to choose from a wide range of technologies ensures that you are getting the most individualized care. There are no one-size fits all lasers here!
- World Renowned Physicians: Our facility is directed by David J. Goldberg, who has been practicing state-of-the-art laser therapy since 1985. Dr. Goldberg has been Director of Laser Research in the department of dermatology at New York’s Mount Sinai School of Medicine for the past decade. His expertise in laser therapy is highly sought after, and he has trained and educated thousands of physicians on his techniques each year.
- Research & Training Center: Our center is home to over 50 aesthetic and laser treatment studies. Many of the aesthetic treatments available today were made available through research conducted at our facility. Much of the early work on laser resurfacing of aged and wrinkled skin, skin rejuvenation, new botulinum toxins, wrinkle fillers and removal of unwanted hair was pioneered at the facility. Most recently technologies such as Zeltiq CoolSculpting® have been FDA approved utilizing the research that was conducted in our center.
Lasers are used to treat a wide variety of conditions and skin issues. We employ only the best laser technology to help our patients reach their aesthetic goals. Laser solutions are available for the following issues and conditions:
- Age and Sun Spot Removal
- Fractora™ Skin Rejuvenation
- eMatrix™ Skin Rejuvenation
- Fraxel™ Laser Resurfacing
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL®)
- Vitiligo Treatment
- Stretch Mark Removal
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Keloid Treatment
- Scar Removal
- Nail Fungus
- Psoriasis Treatment
Throughout the years many of Dr. Goldberg’s groundbreaking studies have been published and are used as guides by laser practitioners and cosmetic dermatologists around the world. Dr. Goldberg continues to break new ground in laser technology and all aspects of cosmetic dermatology, providing cutting edge treatments to the center’s patients.
What is the Cost of Laser Treatments in New York and New Jersey?
The price of laser treatments varies for each person depending on the extent of treatment necessary. Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey accepts CareCredit® and Alphaeon™ Credit, two different financing options that work with every budget!
How Do I Get Started?
Dr. Goldberg and his staff will be happy to discuss any laser treatments with you. Please feel free to call for a private consultation at one of our offices in New York or New Jersey.
Dr. Goldberg and his staff at Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey provide personalized care to residents of New York and New Jersey with state-of-the-art technology for optimal health, aesthetics, and patient satisfaction. To receive more information or schedule a consultation, call (201) 299-4521 to speak with our friendly staff.
Keeping you healthy and beautiful.
"Dr. Goldberg is one of the most skilled dermatologists in the industry. He is the first dermatologist to utilize the most cutting- edge lasers and techniques. Beyond his skills as a dermatologist, he is someone I trust to care for my skin." - R. G., New York, New York