ThermiVA – Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
Aging, childbirth, and muscle relaxation affects many parts of a woman’s body – and the vagina is not immune. This can lead to unsatisfying sexual encounters, reduction in sexual satisfaction, and incontinence. Women who experience this often wish there was a laser-like device that may would help them with these issues. Cue ThermiVA.
What is ThermiVA?
ThermiVA is an in-office vaginal rejuvenation procedure for vaginal and labia tightening. It is a temperature controlled radio frequency system that delivers thermal energy to the labia and/or vagina. Muscles respond to gentle ThermiVA heating by contracting and tightening.
What Does ThermiVA Treat?
• Vaginal laxity – tightening the vaginal opening and full length of the vagina
• Vulva/Labia laxity – tightening the labial tissues, reducing sag and resulting in softer and smoother skin. Resulting in increased comfort in tight clothing
• Vaginal Dryness – softer and thicker skins results in added moisture and more comfortable intercourse
• Stress incontinence – tightening the vaginal walls will reduce leakage of urine, accidents, and urge symptoms
• Sexual dysfunction – vaginal tightness increases sensitivity and leads to stronger muscle contractions, helping you achieve orgasms quicker
Treatments are provided over three sessions, each a month apart. There is no downtime and you can immediately return to normal activities (including sexual intercourse).
Is ThermiVA Right for Me?
If you are unhappy with the laxity of your vagina or labia, experience incontinence due to weak vaginal tissues, or have discomfort or no sensation during intercourse, ThermiVA may be is a good option. It is not recommended if you’re pregnant, recently had a baby (within the last 3 months), have significant gynecologic issues, or are suffering from any bladder issues.
ThermiVA is available at our Hackensack office, which is fully equipped with the most advanced laser-like technology available for the treatment of laxity in the vagina and/or labia. Contact us today to arrange your private consultation by scheduling an appointment at our Hackensack office by calling (201) 441-9890.